Career Level Intermediate
Experience 2 Years
Functional Area Administration And Office Support
Degree Level Intermediate
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities, and tradespersons (e.g., electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills